The A2C Project
The A2C Project will modernise the current system of data sharing between awarding bodies and examination centres, reducing bureaucracy for schools and colleges.
The project is being delivered to improve the process known as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). The transfer of data between awarding bodies and centres will be streamlined, bringing the system into the 21st century.
The new way of working will mean centres’ MIS systems will be able to handle more administrative processes and will cover general, on-demand and vocational qualifications.
For more information about the A2C Project, please click here.
- Assessment and Grade Setting: An Overview
- Size and scale of the system
- Access Arrangements and Special Consideration
- The life of a script
- How grades are determined
- Examiners and Marking
- Ensuring standards are the same across Awarding Bodies
- Past Papers
- Publication of results
- Post-results services
- The appeals process
- The A2C Project