Within this section you will find JCQCIC forms for Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration. Click the following links for JCQCIC forms relating to other administrative processes such as Entries, Transfer of Credit and Malpractice.
From 1 September 2018 Functional Skills qualifications will no longer be covered by the JCQ publication Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments.
In light of this, the following JCQ forms have been withdrawn:
Form 1: Application for Access Arrangements
Form 7: Application for Modified Papers
Form 8A: Assessing Candidates for Access Arrangements
Form 9: Arrangements permitted by the centre
The relevant awarding body/bodies should be contacted regarding the administrative arrangements for Functional Skills qualifications.
- Assessment and grade setting: an overview
- Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration
- CAP (Centre Admin Portal)
- Exam Room Posters
- General Regulations
- 'ICE' - Instructions for conducting examinations
- Information for candidates documents
- Key Dates and Timetables
- Non-Examination Assessments
- Online Forms
- Past Papers
- Post-Results Services
- Results and Certification
- Other documents