Personal data consent, Privacy Notice (AAO) and Data Protection confirmation
Click here to download this article in Word format. You can also use the link on the right under the picture to download this article .
The JCQ and the awarding bodies have produced a Personal Data Consent, Privacy Notice and Data Protection Confirmation Form. This supersedes the previous Data Protection Notice.
- Data Protection Notices signed by candidates prior to 29 January 2019, and available for inspection purposes, do not need to be updated;
- A candidate aged 13 years or over may sign the form;
- A parent would sign the form where the candidate is unable to do so him/herself;
- A parent would countersign the form where the centre deems it appropriate;
- The new form is GDPR compliant.
Click on the Word icon to download
- Assessment and grade setting: an overview
- Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration
- CAP (Centre Admin Portal)
- Exam Room Posters
- General Regulations
- 'ICE' - Instructions for conducting examinations
- Information for candidates documents
- Key Dates and Timetables
- Non-Examination Assessments
- Online Forms
- Past Papers
- Post-Results Services
- Results and Certification
- Other documents