JCQ Autumn despatch to centres 2018
The JCQ Autumn despatch to centres has now started.
If your centre has moved site or changed name, please ensure your details have been updated with the National Centre Number Register team. They can be contacted via email to: email@example.com.
While awaiting your pack, documentation for the new academic year may be downloaded from the Exams Office section of the JCQ website.
Due to the number of schools and colleges in the UK, the despatch to centres takes place over several weeks. We anticipate this will conclude by the end of September. However, sometimes unforeseen circumstances arise that can delay delivery. If you have not received your pack by early October, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assessment and grade setting: an overview
- Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration
- CAP (Centre Admin Portal)
- Exam Room Posters
- General Regulations
- 'ICE' - Instructions for conducting examinations
- Information for candidates documents
- Key Dates and Timetables
- Non-Examination Assessments
- Online Forms
- Past Papers
- Post-Results Services
- Results and Certification
- Other documents