Notice to centres: Unclaimed Certificates (April 2007 Despatch)
Click here to download this article in PDF format. You can also use the link on the right under the picture to download this article and the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
The Awarding Bodies have agreed to implement a standard procedure for dealing with unclaimed certificates.
Centres may destroy any unclaimed certificates by a secure method (for example by shredding or incineration) after holding them for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. A record of all certificates destroyed by a centre should be kept for a further period of four years from the date of their destruction.
Any queries concerning the destruction or secure disposal of unclaimed certificates should be directed to the awarding body that issued the certificates.
Click on the PDF icon to download
Click on the icon to download the latest version of Acrobat Reader
- Assessment and grade setting: an overview
- Access Arrangements, Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration
- CAP (Centre Admin Portal)
- Exam Room Posters
- General Regulations
- 'ICE' - Instructions for conducting examinations
- Information for candidates documents
- Key Dates and Timetables
- Non-Examination Assessments
- Past Papers
- Post-Results Services
- Results and Certification
- Other documents