JCQ Insight Survey - Vocational and Technical Qualifications 21/22:
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has resulted in continued disruption to education and training and further disruption may occur.
To ensure JCQ and the awarding organisations continue to be best placed to help you, we ask that you complete this survey to help us understand what we can do to continue to support you more effectively with Vocational and Technical Qualifications (VTQ’s) in this academic year.
The survey's closing date is 22nd December 2021.
Private Candidates Online Claims:
The Department for Education has confirmed that online claims for the 2021 qualifications are now open.
The claims form guidance can be found here
These instructions are for:
- school and college senior leaders
- heads of exam centres offering GCSEs, A/AS level or vocational and technical qualification (VTQ) exams or functional skills qualifications (FSQs) assessments
- exams officers and other staff involved in exam delivery
This form allows you to claim for any or all these grants:
Eligibility for each grant is detailed in the guidance links above.
Deadlines to submit claims are as follows:
- Private candidates: 10 January 2022
- Priority appeals: 10 January 2022